Benefits of giving Massage to the Babies
Baby massage help mothers become more aware of their baby's needs and foster
early bond, as well as improve her sense of well-being if the mother is suffering from
postnatal depression or other mental health issues. Parents report that baby
massage is a wonderful way for them to bond with their child.
1. Massage can reduce crying and fussiness, help the baby to sleep more
peacefully, and alleviate common wail-inducers like constipation and colic.
2. It boosts a baby's ability to fight off germs.
3. Giving your infant regular massages is also beneficial for their emotional
well-being. Affectionate touch and rhythmic movement are two of the most
powerful ways for babies and their parents to communicate.
4. Massage improves immunity and keeps the baby healthy by stimulating blood
flow. This is especially useful during the flu season.
5. The stroking on the baby's skin helps to stimulate the tactile system. Because our
skin is our largest organ, it has a large representation in our brain. Stimulating a
baby's skin stimulates a large part of their brain, causing connections to form
between brain cells and assisting the baby in processing the sense of touch.