What a Mother Should Pack on her First Trip with the Little One ?
Children certainly require a lot of packing room. You'll also need additional sets of clean clothes, diapers, bottles, nipples, formula toys, medications, and everything else your child requires for sleep in addition to the daily necessities you carry in a diaper bag.
Here is the list of all the products that a mother should carry in the diaper bag and luggage while traveling with her little one.
- Baby food and utensils: If your kid has started eating solids, pack enough food in your suitcase to last the first 24 to 48 hours of your trip. When you get there, think about buying more. Don't forget to pack utensils; bring at least three spoons.
- Toiletries: Everything is required for a bath. In gallon-sized resealable bags, place baby lotion, baby lotion, ear swabs, nail clippers, diaper rash ointment, and baby soap.
- Wipes: Make sure you have enough wipes on hand for the first 24 hours of your vacation. You can purchase more when you get there. Keep a package of wipes in your suitcase that is at least half full.
- Diapers: Although you can purchase diapers where you are going, it is a good idea to take at least 10 diapers in your suitcase. That will enable you to survive till you can visit the store.
- Clothes: The number of outfits you'll need will depend on how often your baby needs to have their clothes changed, and whether you will have access to laundry facilities when you arrive. Pack at least one outfit for each day plus three extra.
- Medicine: Small children have an uncanny knack for getting sick while traveling. Be sure to pack a pain reliever, fever reducer, ear drops, gas drops, thermometer, and a first-aid kit.