How do Avocados and Apricot Moisturize Skin?
Avocados and Apricots are both excellent tools to moisturize skin, especially babies. They are full of antioxidants and fatty acids which calm and soothe sensitive skin. These two ingredients have the remarkable ability to penetrate into the cell membranes to provide relief for dry skin.
Benefits of Avocado
Avocado oil's anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties aid in maintaining the strength, elasticity, and smoothness of your skin. It has beta carotene, protein, lecithin, fatty acids, and vitamins A, D, and E found in avocado oil that
- calm itchy skin
- heal chapped skin
- replenish dry skin
- hydrate and moisturize skin
- shield skin from ultraviolet radiation
- protect against skin damage from UV rays
Benefits of Apricot
Apricots are packed with vitamins A, E, and C, beta-carotene, and antioxidants that do wonders to the skin. Apricot is quickly absorbed by the skin for deep nourishment, and aid in
- treating eczema, itching, and a number of other irritating conditions
- maintaining skin clarity
- eliminating blemishes
- unclogging pores
- maintaining the suppleness and elasticity
- keeping skin cells plump and healthy
BabynU Moisturizing Baby Lotion is loaded with the goodness of Apricot and Avocado.